SHOP LOCAL. SHOP QUALITY. SHOP CANADIAN.
SHOP LOCAL. SHOP QUALITY. SHOP CANADIAN.
CUSTOM ORDERED Furniture & Accessories purchased & returned or Cancelled at Jolie Home will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Custom Ordered items must be returned within 7 days of pick up or delivery. The remaining 80% balance will be issued as an In-store credit.
DUE TO COVID-19, All BEDDING, THROW BLANKETS & TOSS PILLOWS ARE FINAL SALE, NO RETURNS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Any other type of IN STORE STOCK PURCHASED ITEM may be returned within 3 days for a full refund MINUS a $150 PICK UP FEE FOR FURNITURE RETURNS. This fee is subject to change based on the distance of your home to the store. A Manager will contact you to calculate your return fee. The PICK UP FEE can be avoided by returning the furniture item SAFELY to the store yourself within 3 days of the original delivery or pickup.
The item(s) must be unmarked & in good condition, with the original price tags on and original receipt present. The refund will be done once the item(s) are back in the store, no exceptions.
The only exception to obtaining a refund on a returned IN STOCK ITEM would be items that have been purchased using FINANCING. These IN STOCK purchases will RECEIVE AN IN -STORE CREDIT ONLY, and are still dependent on MANAGEMENT APPROVAL.
ALL RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL by Management before receiving refund or store credit. Refunded purchases made with credit will be returned to their original credit card.
"Discomfort" Claims regarding furniture will not be seen or considered a defect in the furniture, or grounds for replacement at the company's expense. Custom made furniture can feel different than the floor display, as it has not been sat on or used by any person. The Jolie Home Floor Models are rotated for even wear, and changed out on a regular basis to best reflect the comfort your custom furniture will have on arrival in your home.
ANY Returning of furniture based on discomfort will be subject to the 20% restocking fee, with the remaining 80% issued as an in-store credit.
Odor from real Wood Finishes, New Fabrics or New Leathers will also not be seen as a product defect or grounds for reselection. New materials often need 3-6 weeks of living unpackaged, in a well ventilated room to dissipate.
CLEARANCE ITEMS, FLOOR MODELS & REDUCED ITEMS are always sold as is, final sale.
ONLINE PURCHASE RETURNS
SMALL HOME DECOR & ACCESSORIES : Returns for these Online orders can be done through mail or returned to the store in person. At time of delivery, ensure the package does not appear damaged. If damaged, do not accept the delivery from the courier and contact The Service Department.
DUE TO COVID-19, ALL BEDDING, TOWELS, THROW BLANKETS & TOSS PILLOWS ARE FINAL SALE, NO RETURNS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
You can return Undamaged Online small items by mail within 15 days of purchase. To return through mail include a copy of your receipt. You are responsible for shipping costs when returning items. The refund will be done on the safe return of the purchased In-stock item to the store by mail or by the Purchaser. The refund will be done to the original method of payment. once received back in the store.
Online orders can only be canceled prior to it being shipped or picked up in-store. A refund will be done to the original Purchaser’s method of payment. If your article has been shipped we’re unable to cancel the order. For further information, contact The Service Department.
FURNITURE PURCHASED ONLINE: Furniture & Large Home Decor Items (IE . Rugs, Large Pictures, etc.) purchased online will be subject to the same return polices as in the above IN-STORE STOCK PURCHASED ITEMS, with the exception of allowing a return period time extension. Th e return of the furniture or Large Home Decor Items must be done within 7 DAYS of the scheduled delivery or In-store pickup. If the Purchaser decides to ship the item(s) back to the store via a shipping company, this will be at the Purchase r’s expense. Any damage done to the item(s) during the return will be at the fault of the Purchaser, and will result in a decline of the returned item(s).
We reserve the right to REFUSE RETURNS if the items appear to be stained from client use or abuse, has accumulated scent from smoke, pets, food or drink. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE DONE BY THE PURCHASER IN TRANSIT, and will not accept items returned damaged by the purchaser. REFUNDS can take up to 7 days to be processed, and will not happen until the product has been safely returned to the store &/or inspected by Management.
DAMAGED DELIVERED ITEMS
Damage that might occur during delivery by part of the Jolie Home Delivery Team shall be reported & logged immediately. No items shall remain in the Purchaser's home without FULL PAYMENT. If the custom-ordered product should arrive damaged to Jolie Home from the supplier, the purchaser will be notified immediately. Solutions will be based on the extent of the damage. The purchaser will then have the right to cancel their order & be refunded their deposit in full.
ETAs (ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL)
All estimated times of arrival for custom orders are just that, and can be subject to change, due to availability by suppliers & shipping. Jolie Home will keep clients informed should their ETA change. Jolie Home is not responsible for the changes that can occur from the supplier & shipping. Delays in shipping dates WILL NOT result in a financial compensation to the customer. Should you choose to cancel your custom order based on an extended ETA, a 20% restocking fee will be charged to you, and the remaining 80% will be issed as a store credit.
Due to wood's unique texture & grains, some rustic wood products at Jolie Home will have a one-of-a-kind appearance. Each piece of wood sands & takes stain differently, as no two pieces of wood are exactly alike. Jolie Home will not be held responsible for dark/light variations in custom ordered products. WOOD VARIATIONS WILL NOT BE SEEN AS A PRODUCT DEFECT. Should a client be unsatisfied with their custom finish selection, Jolie Home will try to work with the client towards a solution.
NOTE: A returned custom ordered wood product that is not defective will be subject to the existing return policy & restocking fee.
Surface scratches, gouges, water or heat markings, or any other finish abuse inflicted by the Purchaser during use of purchased wood products will not be seen as a product defect. Protection of wood surfaces during use is the sole responsibility of the Purchaser. WATER, with a diluted mild dish detergent is recommended for surface cleaning, followed by a cloth to wipe up access water. Damage done by using abrasive chemicals, Windex or any other cleaning agents on wood surfaces will not be seen as a product defect.
Replacement of tops due to any of the above will be at the expense of the Purchaser, and not deemed a Service Claim.
LEATHER & FABRIC UPHOLSTERED PRODUCTS
Cleaning and maintaining any upholstery is the sole responsibility of the Purchaser. Regular maintenance is required with ALL furniture, to keep it looking fresh, functioning and for the life-span of the product. This includes:
Rotation of seat & back cushions (when applicable) bi-weekly
Regular vacuuming of fabric arms, seats & backs
Cleaning the seat & back cushions PROMPTLY when spills occur
Lotioning of the leather at least once per year with Upholstery-safe cleansers
Failure to do the above will result in the denial of any Service Claim, and not seen as a defect in the product.
Leather or fabric discolouration due to incorrect chemical cleaning, Self-applied stain treatment resistance by Purchaser, body oil build up or medical skin transference will not be seen as a product defect.
Replacement of fabric or leather due to any of the above will be at the expense of the Purchaser, and not deemed a Service Claim.
PILLING IS NOT A DEFECT OF FABIC, and will not be considered a valid reason for returning purchases or requiring a service call from a Jolie Home Service Tech. Pilling occurs naturally when tiny, loose fibres work their way out of the weave in a fabric. There is no way of knowing which fabrics will or will not pill, as some of the most durable fabrics can, on occasion have a tiny, loose fibre trapped internally in its weave. A simple lint shaver can remove these pilled loose fibres, without damaging the fabric's lifespan, and often do not reoccur. This is the sole responsibility of the Furniture Purchaser.
Due to the nature of reclining & movement of reclining furniture, there is a chance that the backs and/or seats will not line up perfectly. This will not be seen as a defect in the furniture, nor will it be seen as grounds for a reselection or exchanging of the furniture purchase.
LOANING OF SAMPLES
We believe that seeing the fabric & finishes in your light is the best way to make a custom choice. We are happy to sign out fabrics & samples of wood when we can, to ensure your new items look best with your existing pieces. Borrowed samples MUST BE RETURNED WITHIN 48 HRS, to ensure that the samples are equally available for everyone to borrow. Failure to return samples in the time requested results in limiting choices for others, and may result in restricting the loaning of samples in the future. Jolie Home reserves the right to refuse to loan samples.
Dissatisfaction with your custom ordered product due to not confirming fabrics/finishes in your home will not be seen as a product defect.
At Jolie Home, we offer a FULL DELIVERY SERVICE. This includes the carrying in of furniture to their designated area in your home & the removal of all packaging.
We are proud to offer FREE LOCAL DELIVERY (20 km from our store location) on any purchase made over $400 BEFORE taxes. If your purchase does not meet this minimum amount, a $50 delivery fee will be charged at the time of purchase.
The remaining balance on your custom order will be requested over the phone while setting delivery with a Visa, Mastercard or American Express Card.
BED, STOOL & CHAIR ASSEMBLY does require an assembly fee to be added to your invoice either at the time of purchase, or before setting delivery.
Please clear all walkways to the designated delivery area.
Please contain all pets & children that could be harmed while furniture is being carried in and set up.
Please have the designated area clear of furniture. WE DO NOT MOVE YOUR EXISTING FURNITURE unless there is a removal fee on your invoice. This needs to be added to your invoice at the time of purchase, or at the time off setting your delivery. REMOVAL OF OLD FURNITURE is not free, and the price will be assessed at the time of purchase.
Please be home for the entire time window of your set delivery .
Failure to be home for your scheduled delivery will result in you having to contact the store to reschedule to a later date & time.
PICKING UP YOUR FURNITURE
If you should decide to pick up your furniture purchase, we would appreciate you making an appointment with our staff to do so. This will ensure that the furniture is assembled, inspected & ready to enjoy as soon as you get home. Your furniture is always kept safe in its shipping package in our warehouse until it is ready to be delivered or picked up...
IF YOU DO NOT CALL AHEAD BEFORE PICKING YOUR FURNITURE, IT WILL NOT BE ASSEMBLED.
Jolie Home PROTECTION PLAN CLAIMS
Jolie Home is happy to offer the availability of purchasing Fabric, Leather & Wood Protection on your Jolie Home products. The Protection Plans is NOT A CLEANING SERVICE, but a partnership between the Consumer & Jolie Home to protect your purchase from abrasive accidental stains & damage. It is the Purchaser's responsibility to maintain, vacuum & clean the upholstery &/or leather. Lotioning of leather to eliminate cracking of leather is also the responsibility of the Purchaser. Failure to due either of these things will result in the cancelling of the contract by Jolie Home with no refund of the purchased plan.
Your plan will be registered for you in store by Jolie Home, effective the day it is delivered to you, and valid for 5 years. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE INFO PACKET GIVEN TO EVERY PURCHASER OF A 5 year PROTECTION PLAN. Failure to do so could result in a denied claim.
All stains/damage must be reported to Jolie Home in the specified time of 14 days of the accident. Failure to due so could result in a denied claim. A picture will be required to be emailed to the Service Manager at email@example.com. Your original sales bill number , with proof of the 5 yr Protection Plan purchase and contact info will also be required to move forward with a claim. Failure to provide this to Jolie Home could result in the denial of your claim.
Jolie Home will not be responsible for reporting stains or issues with your product that may be covered by the plan. Inquiries on how to treat or clean stains or accidents are best directed to Jolie Home's Service Team. Jolie Home will also not be liable for denied claims, should you not report the issue to Jolie Home in the required 14 day time frame.
Jolie Home's 5 year Protection Plan covers many stains & accidental issues, but DOES NOT COVER HUMAN &/OR PET ABUSE, or regular wear from every day use. You The Purchaser will still be responsible for regular maintenance o f your furniture IE. vacuuming of fabrics, cleaning regular dirt build up from regular household use on fabrics & leathers, conditioning leather & wiping wood tops clean with water when spilled on. Please see the specifics for the Jolie Home 5 yr protection plan below. Please call the store with questions 613-384-1800 or email the Service Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org .
SEE OUR PROTECTION PLAN Page for complete documentation of our Protection Plan Policy.
Should you be denied stain/damage coverage, Jolie Home will not be held liable for replacing furniture due to abuse.
PRICE MATCH REQUIREMENTS
We are proud to offer a Jolie Home Price Match. Prices must be an exact Manufacturer Model-to-Model match, in the same cover & have the matching sku &/or name.
Excludes all reduced floor models & discontinued products.
Please see In-Store for full details.
616 Gardiners Rd., Unit 8 A-D, Kingston, ON K7M 3X9
IN THE KINGSTON RIOCAN CENTRE (613) 384-1800
Copyright © 2018 jolie home - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy